Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This is....

 This is ME!
I love everything about ME
I love how i try my best in being a mother, wife, daughter, sister and friend
I love how i try to take it one day at a time
I love how i always care about my family and friends
I love that i always care enough
I love the way i smile 
I love the way my teeth is so imperfect
I love my total blindness
I love to look in your eyes
I love the sounds of waterfalls
I love to gaze at things for no apparent reason
I love the sight of you
I love thunderstorms even though I'm afraid of the sound
I love the rain drops 
I love to wipe your tears
Will you wipe mine?
I love how the sun sets just so perfectly
I love to sleep in and maybe cuddle with you (if you'll let me)
I love the way i am
because I am ME
I am who i am 
I am a daughter
a wife
a mother
a sister
a friend
I am a person who fears God
A person who loves the word "LOVE"
A person who cries easily
A person who cares deeply
A person who hurts 
A person who wants the world for you
A person who thinks of you daily
A person who never want to hurt you
A person who wants to please you
I am ME
I am the one who will be there for you
Who will share a shoulder with you
Who will laugh with you
or cry with you
I am the person who will be your friend
I am Me
I love to make you smile
I love to make you happy
I promise i won't hurt you
I'll try my best
I promise i'll protect you
the best to my ability
I promise i'll try to be there for you
I promise
I'll always be ME!
Who will you be? 
I am ME!
I am who I am
I am a person
I am a shadow
A prayer
A whisper
A laughter
A heart ache
and happiness
I am who I am
I am my own self
Will you love me for that? 
Will you love me for 
Who I am! 
This is Me
This is the woman that I am

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a good post. You ARE all those things! I need to remember to be more positive about myself-thanks for the reminder :)

Noy said...

We all need little reminders to think better of ourselves!