Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fathers' Day

I know this is a little late but better late than never right? This post is dedicated to you my love! 
(such a handsome dude huh? he is always posing)
We spent Father's Day weekend with my husbands' buddies in Findlay, Ohio. These are buddies from way back when...like when they were younger and some of em' had hair! ; ) It was a very fun weekend and I am glad that we went. My husband deserved to be there with his friends, enjoying their company. He works so hard all the time so he deserves to have fun with his buddies too. Even though they didn't do much. All we did was eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, sleep, swam (they had a huge pool), eat, swam some more, chit chat...oh and did i mention eat? ; )
We ate so much it was ridiculous. I must have gain a few pounds or something. I can see in my husbands' eyes that he was enjoying the time spent there, just sitting around and talking. Some times they talked of nonsense but i think they still enjoyed it. I'm so glad he was able to visit his good friend. I know he missed him. And i'm also grateful that we were able to go even just for the weekend. 

Happy Fathers' Day baby! We love you! Thank you for everything that you've done, you will do and have tried doing for us. We are so grateful for such a thoughtful and caring daddy (hubby) such as you! Muah!!!! love ya! 
 
Naree made this for him for Father's day in school.
 
We got the 3 amigos a cake for Father's day. They were pretty surprised! Got cha!!!!
 
Doesn't that look yummy?!? Chocolate Fudge cake, 3 candles but only 2 blew the candles. The other one didn't join in. Guess he was a party pooper. That's why he didn't get a photo.

Another view of the yummy cake! Vanilla and chocolate swirl. 
 I love this man! He is the best! We love you and we are so grateful to have you in our lives!

No comments: