Thursday, June 10, 2010

Steaks and Prince Of Persia

My dear husband asked me out to dinner and a movie today (last night i guess depending on how you see it). How sweet is that? We haven't had date night in...well i can't even remember! 
It was so nice to spend some time with him. We've almost forgotten how it is to do that. 

Naree decided to sleep over at her aunts' apartment and then Nilun wanted to sleep over at his friends' house. Since the kids were gone i guess he wanted to take advantage of the opportunity! What a great idea! 
We went to the 9:30 slot but girl at the counter said something about the film being scratched and lines all over so we had to take the 10:35 slot. So off to dinner we go which worked out great since all the restaurant would have been closed if we had watch at 9:30. 
We went to Texas Road House.......yummy steak! We had only 30 minutes to eat up but we did it in due time. Perfect timing too because we got to the theater right at 10:30! 
Prince Of Persia was a great movie. To me it was great from start to finish. The effects were amazing and the action was awesome too! I love these kinds of movies! I won't give out the movie (that wouldn't be fun now would it?) But i definitely recommend it to everyone! Jake looks good! And I think i should add Gemma to my fave actress list! She did good. Being beautiful helps also! 

Being out with my husband made me feel like i was in high school. Like a teenager going on her first date! (giggles)

Thanks sweetie for such a wonderful night out with you! Lets have more of these nights huh? ; )

No comments: