Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Much Do I Love You?



1. I love that you are always taking care of us, no matter how tired you are.

2. I love that you wake up in the middle of the night to take care of our sick kids even when you are tired and have to work the next day.

3. I love that you are my best friend.

4. I love that you are just like a kid at heart

5. I love that you teach the kids family values and make the effort to spend time with them

6. I love that you work so hard for us and never really complain about it.

7. I love how you tell me you love me and that I'm beautiful even on the days I don't feel like it.

8. I love that you are always honest with me, even when I don't need the honesty.

9. I love that after 12 1/2 years you still tell me you love me everyday and will always love me.

10. I love it that you tolerate me and my many mood swings

11. I love you for being YOU.

12. I love it that you still want to cuddle with me every night and every morning.


13. I love how you always know when I need time with my friends and always encourage me to go out with them once in a while

14. I love it that even though I want you to go hang with your friends, you always tell me "I don't need to hang out with my friends, hanging out with you and the kids is enough for me".

15. I love how you are always telling us jokes, even the ones you make up are still funny. We love that you make everyday and everything so fun.



16. I love seeing how happy the kids are the minute you walk through the door.

17. I love how you just know how to make me feel better when I'm having a bad day

18. I love that even when you're tired from work, you still give my legs massages and take care of the kids too.

19. I love that you try your best to make us happy


20. I love that you make me a better person

21. I love that when you come home from work and I'm not feeling well, you will take care of me AND cook for the kids and yourself. 
There are so many things I love about you, but there'd be no room to list it all. I love you for just being you and being a strong husband and daddy. We love you dearly. I know this post is suppose to be about you, but I looked and looked and couldn't find any picture of you alone, you just love to take a picture with me! I promise I'll take more pictures of just you more. I know some days we have our difference but I know by the end of the day we talk it out and work it out. You've made me a better person, you've made me realize that all I need and wanted is right here in front of me. You are a special someone in my life and always will be. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and father. Thank you for loving us unconditionally! You don't have to buy me presents for Valentines' Day, you buy me things all the time. You aren't just special to me on Valentines' Day, you are special to me EVERYDAY! Even when I don't show it. We love you!

No comments: