Monday, February 1, 2010

highlights

Happenings in our home from the past week.

 
Last week Carma and Cookie were over and this is what the fun consisted of (some of the fun) When I came in to the living room to check on them, this is what they were doing. Don't know how the shirt came out.


 
Carmas' turn!

 
Narees' turn! Thanks to Nilun or Jasmine for the pictures!
 
 
About two weeks ago, Naree lost her tooth! She was playing with her brother and I'm not sure what happened because I was in the bathroom. When I came out she was sitting on the sofa so I didn't think much of it. After a while she said "ouch it hurts" so I asked "what hurts" and she said "my tooth is coming out" So I told her to try to pull it out (yeah i know, i know, but it's what i did when i was a kid) and she tried and tried and tried! Finally it came out. Then about 2 days later her other front tooth was loose too! She she tried pulling that out. So yes my daughter is toothless in the front but she doesn't seem to mind. I know i should have taken her to the dentist but like me, she hates going to the doctor too. 
 
 
Saturday (30th) we had the Elders and Sister missionaries over for dinner! I made Lard Nah and Lien made stir fry chicken and stir fry veggies with ginger. We like to have them all over at once so we can get to know them all and it's so much more fun that way. This is my first time meeting Elder Richie, Lien has met him at church before but i haven't so it was nice to finally meet him.
  
After dinner the Elders and Sisters wanted to go see where "the band" was! Nilun is (or attempting) organizing his own band. So far there is 4 of them. So Nilun too them downstairs to see it. That's Elder Wilkinson playing with the guitar. 
 
 
Jamming!
 
 
We also played a game after dinner. Just a getting to know you game. We had the missionaries answer a few random questions on a piece of paper and we had to guess who it was based on their answers. The kids made the questions up. It was interesting! This also might be the last time we have dinner with one or two of the missionaries since transfer is coming up! 
 
 
Silly face pose! I know I'm pretty short huh? They tower over me, even my kids will...eventually!
It's called FUN SIZED people!!! LOL!!!
 
 
Crab!!! This was a midnight snack for us on Saturday! We stayed up watching movies and got hungry! Steamed crab with spicy sauce! Yum!!
 

 

No comments: