Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring


I love Spring! Only for one reason!.....the beautiful blooming flowers! The colors are so vivid and enlightening! I could sit and stare all day long. My allergies on the other hand...they don't like Spring. In fact I think they dispise it! I wake up everyday fighting to breath and go to sleep everyday trying to find just the right position to sleep so i can breath. And that's after i've taken my daily dose of drugs! ; )....um i mean allergy meds. Which could very well be my "drugs". Since i just could not live with out them.
On days that my allergies allow me to enjoy the flowers I venture out with my camera and try to capture mother natures' creations! And isn't it mesmerizing? Spring brings so much, what with the rain and storms. But it also has its' perks......the many beautiful vivid colors of nature! I can't wait for Summer to come along!
What are these called? Well I call them Teardrops because they look like tear drops. They grow so fast and big....they spread too, i have so much my mom took some home to plant!
My ferns are growing quick too! They spread all over the place. We've had to chopped em' off a few times but they keep on spreading all over. So we just pretty much move em' closer together. It looks so gorgeous with them bunched in together!
Here's a white one. Don't know where it came from. I only planted pink ones but these white ones kinda creeped in from somewhere!
My Orchids are still going strong!
Forgot what the name of this one is. But it's blooming very well and fast too! It's always full bloom!

Here's to Spring. Bring on the rain (for my plants and flowers) but please not too much. Do bring more sun shine though! I'd appreciate it! ; )

No comments: