Sunday, May 23, 2010

Amatur

I've had the camera for at least a month now. I'm still working on it, messing around with it. Just trying to find the right lighting and functions. I love messing with it but I'm getting frustrated that i still can't get the pictures to come out the way i want it. Anyone want to help me with it? Any advice? I'll still continue working on it and finding that perfect setting. I really hope i find it soon, I'm getting irritated that I can't make my pictures just right. 
Any advice would be gladly appreciated! 
This is the camera i'm talking about but i'm sure most cameras have almost the same settings right? Just almost. So any advice or suggestions would be appreciated! I love it.
 

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is way cool you got a new camera! Your pictures will look amazing, you won't regret it. I don't mind splurging on a nice camera because the kids are only little once and you need to preserve those memories. I would love to give you advice but I am very much a novice myself. I would suggest you take a class or research online-you can learn a ton about photography online. I guess I would start with the users manual and go from there. I am excited to see your photography growth. Most of all just have fun with it and you can learn on your own.

Noy said...

I'm trying not to spend too much money...it is kinda tight right now so i can't take classes. I'd love to go back to school.
I have been looking at the manual but it's just not the same you know?
So what settings do you have for taking indoor? Do you put the settings on indoor? Or you just fix the lighting and flash? My indoor color is still not that great