Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Saying goodbye to 2010 wasn't a hard thing for me to do. Although 2010 has treated us fairly well, I was ready for a new year to start.
With me being sick and things happening all at once you can understanding my wanting a new chance of things. I'm hopeful that 2011 will bring us some luck and maybe just maybe get me off my high horse!
{okay so maybe that one is up to me and not anything else}

This new year I hope to do a lot of things differently and i hope to be a little more productive. But every time i set myself up for resolutions, it never really falls through. Lack of devotion is to blame i suppose.
Have you ever really set a goal/resolution and it actually fell through?
This year i don't want to set any resolutions. All i want to do is live life to the fullest with my family and try to make it the most of what we have. Settings resolutions have set me up for failure a few times so this time, there isn't going to be any.
No more setting time limits on things that shouldn't be rushed. I am going to see where 2011 takes us. I will try my best to still be a good wife and mother. How i do is all up to how my family perceives it!

On a brighter, this year Lien was asked to be involved with our Laos Association New Year party here in Cleveland. So there was no accuse for us to not go this time. I'm kinda glad that he was asked, i mean it's nice to be wanted for something and he likes being involved...........sometimes! : )
The kids went with us this year, but since they are older now, they've decided that they didn't have to stick around us old geezers anymore. They were all hanging out with the other kids in the lobby. I'm assuming they also had a blast! Of course as always they know the rules...........they come in to check on us often and we do the same.
Works pretty good actually! : )
We had a blast at the party. No a lot of people went this year but it was enough to be enjoyable and every one had a wonderful time.
Since Lien was pretty busy with his duties we only got to dance 3 songs. Bummer i know but it was still good enough. His good God brother dedicated a slow song to us and another couple. Sweet isn't it?
I love ringing in the New Year with such a wonderful guy.....{most of the time! lol j/k}

Cheers to another year gone by and cheers to more of the craziness to come. I wouldn't have it any other way!
hubby and I all ready for the New Year!

Happy New Year! Hope this year will bring wealth and health to you and all your loved ones! I am grateful to have another year to be thankful!

No comments: