Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas



Well guess i should get off my high horse and start doing something huh? I've been lazy and not feeling well for so long i just got stuck in that rut!

I'm not going to do a long post....only because i've been sleeping late. Partly due to my coughing...massively for the pass few weeks that i got use to sleeping late because of the cough. Anyways although i'm up this late i need to hurry up and do this and go to sleep because Lien is getting pretty tired of my sleeping habit and he has voiced his opinion on it. So okay i will leave it at that.
So here are some highlights. {hopefully while in the middle of doing this he won't come out of the room and scream, yell or anything else....because quite frankly i don't want to hear it anymore. Seriously? Am i THAT HORRIBLE?}

Okay enough with the yucky stuff.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ;)
playing Wii way into the night before Christmas Eve. I played too but i'm not going to embarrass myself so we will refrain from posting the video.
kids singing Christmas carols at Latsamys' Christmas party.
the ladies! This could very well be our last Christmas with Lats. And i'm sad over that aspect. I can't think about it right now. Just can't.
the dudes!
aren't we such lovely ladies? : ) Love these girls!
Mom! Don't you just love her smile! Christmas 2010
He finally got his PS3! He's been wanting this for so long and since it is pretty expensive, i kept on saying we can't. So when he said his aunt would pay for the rest if we chip in $100 we decided to go for it. Because he has been a good boy and i wouldn't hear the end of it if we didn't. It's a win win situation!
Of course we can't forget our Yuki!
Christmas at our home! That was PJs Naree got from grandma! She loves that thing, she's worn it ever since until today. I made her take it off so i can wash it. Silly kid!
of course we can't forget our Phet! You can tell Yuki is very interested in what he is opening! Silly dog.

We had a good Christmas with the family. Every one got what they wanted. I got a hoodie.....well i can't complain. My husband has been pretty busy working 12 hours. Found out he went out Christmas Eve morning to buy our presents and he says he didn't have time to really look around before we all woke up. So he gets credit for trying....right?......i guess! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Are you feeling better? (over the health issues, or did they get figured out?) I hope you have a wonderful 2011 my friend!