Friday, January 14, 2011

Sushi anyone?

I finally learned how to make/roll sushi! I was introduced to sushi a few years ago by the lovely Margie and i have been hooked ever since. I rarely get to have sushi but when i do get the chance, it's wonderful. Well i haven't tried the raw ones yet...maybe one day i will.

Anyways a friend of mine invited me over to eat and to make sushi too, i couldn't pass that up. We had sukiyuki and sushi. I also learned how to make sukiyuki sauce too. Pretty complicated...but i'll try it again.
It was a pretty satisfying day to say the least. I enjoyed the company and really enjoyed learning how to make and roll the sushi.

Now all i have to do is try it on my own........would you like an invite? :)
yellow bean for the sukiyuki sauce
working hard
vola! My first sushi!!

No comments: