Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Phoutthavong


Since this blog is about myself and my family I thought I should include every one of my family. Even my extended. Every one of them mean so much to me, they all have a piece of my heart and I'd like to let them know that they mean every thing to me. Sometimes I can't always help with what they need but I want to let them know that I will always try my best! 
I'd like to start off with my fave cousin, Si! This is not in any particular order, I love them all the same but he and his family just had their family picture taken. 





Si is incredible! He's such a hard working guy, hard to believe that he use to pick he boogers! Hehehehe!!!! When we were kids he'd pulled so many pranks on me and my sisters! He was always up to no good. We had so much fun! One time while we were living in Idaho, Si and his parents lived next door to us and we, meaning my sisters and Si and his brothers, would play war in our backyard. Si's back yard has a Apricot tree so the boys would climb up and my sisters and I would be on our yard and we use the ripe Apricot as weapons and just throw it at each other, granted we had shields of course! So I had this wood shield, it's like a crate i guess and it has you know openings on em, so I looked through the opening and was ready to throw when all of a sudden I get this big splash of fruit on my eye! Yes they saw me looking through and yes they got me, right in the eye. Let me tell you that wasn't a good feeling, hurt like you know what?!

So many memories....one time Si, me and my friend, Pheng walked from Skateland all the way home to my house! It was fun, on the way home we picked some fruits from peoples' yard, hey it was hanging out of the fences and calling our names! What were we suppose to do? Ignore the call? : ) Then there was the one time my best friend, Noi and I were eating our sour apples with spicy sauce in my back yard and he came walking out towards us like no big deal and came right up to us with a booger on his nose!  We of course we disgusted but apparently to Si it was the most hilarious thing ever! He was laughing so hard...he did it on purpose if you all were wondering! Let's just say we didn't finish our apples! Of course there were the nights when him and his big brother would be in our room (us 4 girls shared a room) and we would tell ghost stories until my dad would kick em out! Memories of the many times we would walk to the park and play sports and just hang out! Awwww I miss those days!



Now he is a grown man! With a family! Wow the time has really flown by! His family is the cutest! Sovan is a nice girl who takes care of him and makes him happy. She puts him in check if he's out of line...I hope! ; )




Her daughter Trinity is cute! A sweet little girl who is growing up and most definitely will be a heart breaker! Either daddy likes it or not!



Maya is the mini version of Si! Just look at her! She is the smallest cutest little thing. I call her his spoiled little girl! She is daddys' little girl. She'll cry for him all the time, usually when I see him, he'll have her in his arm. It's hard to get her off of him. She won't let us hold her, only "papa"! But when she does finally opens up a bit, she is the cutest. Her laugh is adorable and apparently she loves our dog more then us! One day she'll warm up to us, if only we can get her daddy to go away! Hehehehe!!!

What can I say about Si? He is incredible in many ways. He works hard for his family, he's grown so much in the past few years! Hard to believe that the booger picking skinny kid has become a family man. I guess all goobers will eventually be a man huh? And a wonder man he is! 
I'm thankful to have him as part of our family! Even though we don't see each other often and we don't talk as much any more but I know that we will always have each others' back if the time comes. He knows he can always ask us for help and he should know that we will try our best to help in any way possible! And I know that he feels the same way! That's what families are for right? 


 

 

 

 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO MY ARGENTINA MI NAME PATRICIA PHOUTTAVONG
FACEBOOK GOOD.... ESPANIS SORRY