Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Snow Day?


It's the beginning of April but I guess Mother Nature doesn't really care what month it is. It's snowing! And it's snowing those white beautiful big fluffy white flakes not those horrible sticky stuff that I really despise!
Although I don't like the snow, i won't complain this time. It actually looks pretty nice outside..... so white and clean. Wait until i have to drive in that huh?
We can't always win you know!
So lets say we'll enjoy this snow and then we'll rejoice once it's gone and done with. And please Mother Nature hurry up with Spring - we are really looking forward to your beautiful flowers and the smiley face of the sun.
Thank you!
P.S
my flip-flops are calling me from the closet and i really don't want to disappoint them! {just saying}

1 comment:

Emily said...

We have had snow these last few weeks too...I hate it! I am ready for spring.