Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Strep and Influenza

Well Naree has the Strep throat and Influenza......
Took her in to see her doc yesterday, spent about 2 hours in there. She was coughing up a storm so we really didn't get to have much done, had to wait out her cough to do anything. She also had to get x-rays for her chest since she was wheezing a bit. Doctor gave her her usual breathing treatment and prescribed some meds and an inhaler.
My poor baby has been sick for 5 days now. I really hate to see them sick, they look so helpless. I don't know how to help..... She's coughing and all i can do is rub her back and help as much as i can but what more can i do? We've had some sleepless nights. Just when she's about to fall asleep she wakes with a coughing fit. Poor baby, poor mommy!
So our nights/days consist of lots of back rubbing, wet towels on the head and lots of meds. We've been camped out in the living room for about 4 days now. I sure miss my comfy bed!
I hope she'll get back to her normal self soon....real soon because i hate to see her so sick.
well this is my baby for the pass few days....a lot of sleepy/resting and coughing. Notice her little garbage? For all that phlegm she's producing. Not fun at all.

I hope my sweet baby feels well soon. We sure miss seeing her and her energy! 

2 comments:

Gaskin Girl said...

So sorry for all of you! Being sick is no fun! Hopefully the meds will get her back in shape in no time! Here's to some sleep-filled nights for the whole family. :)

Jen said...

Oh, poor thing! I hate when little ones are sick.

-J

The Fab Mommy Diary