Monday, April 11, 2011

photo challenge week 2

 A picture of yourself and the person you're closest with

Of course I have to be close to him. He is after all my husband. I tell him everything and he does give pretty good advice. Even though sometimes i don't want to hear it but you know how it is! He's the best friend i didn't want but need!
This girl is the one I'm closet to the most though. I tell her everything! I i do mean everything. There isn't anything that she doesn't know. There are things i tell my husband and there are things i tell her. And yes some things my husband doesn't know about but she does. I've known this girl almost my whole life, we've been the best of friends since kids. This picture was from my engagement in Twin Falls. She is tying a white yarn around my wrist and saying a 'blessing' for me. It is tradition to tie the white yarn and bless the bride/groom for their engagement and/or wedding. Not sure if i remember what she said that day - it was a blur. But i will always remember her and how much she means to me. I was a nervous wreck that day- what did you expect? I had just known my future husband for like a day and now we are getting engaged? I'm glad she was there that day to help me and give me support. Although we don't get to see each other anymore and we don't talk as often as we use to, she is still my best friend and i love her.   

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the picture of you and your husband...you are so pretty, Noy! You both look so happy. Who would have thought a marriage to a complete stranger would make someone so happy...and become your best friend? That is such a great story.