Wednesday, March 23, 2011

31 day photo challenge!

I saw on a friend's Facebook page that she is doing a 31 day photo challenge. You have 31 days and there are instructions on what to do. But i'm not sure if i want to do days so for now it'll be weeks unless i have too much fun!
Well here goes, this should be fun. :)


Week 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

1) I like to sing
2) I love to 'people watch'...
3) I'm too emotional, i cry at everything and anything.......
4) I am a little too naive
5) I love to take walks and be by myself........yep i'm kind of a loner!
6) I try to give my all in a relationship/friendship and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
7) I like to play with pimples......yeah yeah gross i know but hey i can't help it. It's a bad bad habit.
8) I love to do jigsaw puzzles and i must say I'm queen at it.....
9) I truly hate bananas.......except i love the banana popsicle! Weird huh? Oh i do like the small Asian bananas but that's only if i'm desperate.
10) I love too much and hurt too easily.

That wasn't too hard. So go ahead a do it too.

No comments: