Monday, December 10, 2012

December...

I can't believe it's already December. Seems like the year kinda just went by like a blurrr. In only a month my little monkey will be a year!
This will be her friend Christmas and our first Christmas with her and without my mother-in-law. It's a sad and wonderful feeling all together. But we have so much to be thankful for and we are absolutely blessed in soo many ways.


We got Christmas ready early this year. We put up the tree the Monday after Thanksgiving! I love it! I will definitely do it again. For the pass few years we would be so late, like a week before Christmas late! lol
This time everyone gets to enjoy it longer.
Nalin has been pretty good with the tree, she hasn't really shown much interest in it so she doesn't bother it and i like it that way. The presents? Now that's a different question. But she loses interest in it real quick. lol

This year i don't want much. All i want is for my family to be happy, healthy and loved. I only want us to try to be the best that we could be as a family and as friends.
Take out all the negatives and keep all the positives.
This year i've seen friends turn into something that isn't really 'friends' anymore and it's sad. But i will have to accept that and try to distance myself.

Life is too short to be sucked into negative energy.

Our new buddies this year. Aren't they cute?

No comments: