Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First day of school...

Well the end of summer for us is here. Today was first day of school for the kiddos. I gotta say it's been great hanging out and nothing a lot of nothing with them this summer {except for our one Idaho trip lol}
but i'm also glad they are back in school.
Needed them to be back to school.
Not a bad mom at all, i just needed some more peace at home and they also needed to get back into the swing of things.

Nilun and Jasmine are now in High school! How time fly doesn't it?
I remember it was just yesterday i was changing their diapers. :(
Oh wait, that was a long time ago.
I'm all sad and happy at the same time.

Naree is now in Middle school...
She was just so nervous and a little excited this morning. I think she will do just fine though.

I can't believe this is really happening. How did i become a mother of a high school kid and middle school?
Wait don't answer that! LOL
I know!!!


I'm glad they are back now. They needed to get back to their studies and be all smart and stuff. :)

And i get to spend most of my day cuddling and hanging out with this little cutie.

Life is good!



No comments: