Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nutshell...

I am just way too behind to even start..

so i'll just tell you just what we've been doing. :)

We recently had a girl's night with the Wong sisters!
It was a fun night.
We had food and we chatted.
Alice {the one in gray} had not met Nalin yet so she was able to.
After we stuffed our faces we did our nails!
It was a nice time.
I am so glad that these two sisters came to see us. We've been wanting some visitors too!
Too bad the other Wong sister wasn't here, then that would be a party! lol 
 


We did my mother-in-law's 100th day ceremony in May. It is bittersweet that it is already pass 100 days that she has been gone.
It still hasn't really hit me or any of us yet. I suppose we still would like to think that she is still here with us. She is in spirit.
It was nice to have everyone there to celebrate her life while she was here with us.


It's hard to believe that these kids have grown over just a year. I do remember that last year they weren't as 'grown looking' as now.
Where has the time gone?
I wish sometimes i could freeze time - just for a bit longer so i could hold on to them longer.
Pretty soon they will be off making a life of their own.
Until then i hope that they will always be my babies!
Nilun and Jasmine will be starting high school in the fall! Yep you read that right!
Can you believe it? High scholars!
Naree will be starting Middle school in the fall!
My kids have got to STOP growing! lol
My baby girl is growing into a wonderful lady.
I think i wanna cry.
I hope they will always still want to hug this little old lady though. 


My aunt is visiting from California!
It has been both busy but fun having her here.
This time around we were able to take her to many places. I think she's in heaven! lol
We were also able to take her to Tennessee with us!
She has worked so hard almost all her life. Taking care of 4 kids all on her own for years and she has never taken a vacation.
I admire her dedication to her children. She truly is a great mother and she deserves everything.
We are happy to make her happy. This little vacation of hers is so well deserved and i can see the sparkle in her eyes. She is truly happy. Her kids are all grown now so she is able to take little vacations for herself.
Last time she was here we were only able to take her to Niagara Falls. This time she has been everywhere! lol
She loved it so much she extended her stay for another 2 weeks! :)
More of our life!
We are absolutely enjoying life with another baby in the house. It has been super busy and messy but oh so fun!
Every one is 'eating her up'!
She truly is our savoir from sad times. We definitely needed her in our lives!
Soccer season is officially over...
I'm kinda sad.
I love soccer season.
Yes life does get more hectic but i do love soccer.
I can't wait for the next season to start already.
Nilun will be starting high school soccer in August.
And Naree will either be moving up or staying with her team. We aren't sure yet but hey she'll still be playing soccer in the fall.


That's our life in a nutshell for you.
Right now that's all that's happening.. Just enjoying time spent with our loved ones and taking life one day at a time.
Summer has started for us and we are still not sure what we are going to do for Summer. But that's the best part! Not knowing...
We'll just hang out some more and enjoy the ride! Life is just too short not to. :)

No comments: