Tuesday, December 13, 2011

photo challenge

A picture of your most treasured item.


My Monkey pendent zodiac necklace.
For over 7 years i've had this necklace and i've never taken it out. It is my prized possession.
The Monkey is my Chinese Zodiac sign.
Sad to say i've lost my necklace. After over 7 + years i can not recall where i've lost it.
One day i was showering and i was wiping my neck and realized it was gone. I just don't know where it went. I searched and searched and searched but i still can not find it. It is a sad situation. I am so mad at myself for losing it. I wish i can recall where it is or when was the last time i remember wearing it. I know i didn't take it out.
It has gotten loose a few times but i've always managed to catch it in time. I'm so bummed {even now, after 2 months} and sad that i've lost my most valuable thing. This is the only piece of jewelry i like to wear constantly. I don't even wear my wedding ring! Well now i do simply because i wore it before finding out i was expecting and by the time i wanted to take it out, i couldn't. My fingers got too big! lol

Hopefully one day while cleaning or something i will find it. I hope it is somewhere in the house. I really miss it. I feel weird without my Monkey necklace. :*(



Have you seen it?

No comments: