Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He and I

I'm glad that I found you.
You make me feel like a special princess.
You are always cheering me on...
Giving me encouragments.
You know how to bring a smile to my face
You know how to make me mad, annoyed, sad and angry.
But you always know how to banish them too.
You put up with all the laziness that I am.....thank you!
You put up with all my nagging and whining but yet still tell me you love me.
Even though i feel like i want you to just leave me alone...sometimes.
You always know how to make that go away.
How did i get so lucky?

I know we haven't always had the best relationship.
We've had our ups and downs, but I'm glad we pulled through.
You're my best friend. You help me be a better person.
No words can explain how grateful I am to have you in my life. Thank you for being my best friend and most of all thank you for being my husband.
This year for Valentine's Day we went to Olive Garden with the kids and Jasmine. No gifts no special flowers or anything.
I have to admit i really was hoping he would surprise me with something.....anything. But he didn't. Well i can't complain. He has been working 12 hours a day. What more do i want from him? :)
The night turned out great. Enjoyed a nice and fabulous dinner with the people i love the most. We enjoyed our food.
To cap off the night, we drove home listening to Nilun do impersonations. I truly love his Arnold "Terminator" impersonation. So hilarious. And his convenient store clerk one is good too.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: