Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ying Thitikarn - Yom Jum Non Fah Din (Eng Subs)



One of my all time favorites. I love this singer, she has a great voice. This song is a very sad story, i think a lot of people can relate to this song. To me personally, (i know would be a shame to say now) i've felt like this many times. Those who know me would understand and those who don't know my story wouldn't understand. I don't expect any one to understand actually. And i also don't expect any one to judge me. If you haven't been in my shoes than you shouldn't judge me.
I'm looking to the present and the future now, that's all that matters. 

This song has a lot of meaning. I've listen to this song over and over again, and it still makes me cry. No matter how many times i listen to this song, it still remains to be the best! I'll never get bored of this song.

Enjoy! Tell me what you think of the song.

Lyrics!
 
   Yahk dtor wah fah din tee hai rao pope jur
    I blame Heaven and earth for allowing us to meet,   

    Dtae mai yom jap rao koo gan
    But denying our union

    Fah din jong jai glayng rao tur wah reu plao
    Would you say they’re torturing us on purpose?

    Tummai na tong haam ruk gan
    Why is our love forbidden?

    Kwarm mor som na reu tee yeun yao
    Is it because we’re not meant to last?

    Teung nai jai mun kaang,
    Although my heart opposes this,

    Soot tai, dtong yom jum non
    In the end, I must surrender

    *Gon tanon kong rao yaek gan
    Before our paths diverge

    Gon kwarm fun kong rao sin long
    Before our dreams come to an end

    Kae yahk pope gap tur suk hon,
    I only wish to see you once more,

    Sop dta eek krahng
    Look into your eyes again

    **Kae hai chun dai bauk tur suk kum
    Just so I can say a few words to you

    Poot nai wun tee jam; dtong jark
    To speak of the day I’ll remember; our farewell

    Yahk hai roo wah ruk tur mahk
    I want you to know that I love you so much

    Lae ja ruk, ruk dtalod pai
    And I’ll love, love you forever

    Gert chaht nee kae dai pope jur
    We were only able to meet in this lifetime

    Gert chaht nah koy fun gan mai
    Let’s renew our dreams in the next lifetime

    Wun nee jai salaai
    My heart is shattered today

    Yom jum non hai fah din yaek rao glai gan
    I surrender to Heaven and earth tearing us apart

    Paw jai laaw chai mai fah din
    Is Heaven and earth satisfied yet?

    Tee dai hen wah kon dtoy dtam
    To witness an inferior person

    Mun dtong jeb dtong chum dtong nam dta dtok
    Crying in pain and suffering

    Lohk bai nee mee kon mahk mai
    This world is filled with so many people

    Tummai dtong pen rao song kon yom jum non hai laaw
    Why did we have to be the ones to surrender?

    Wung wah kong por jai
    I hope that they’re satisfied

    Repeat *, ** twice

    Kon ruk gan yai fah din teung mai kao jai
    Heaven and earth didn’t sympathize with our love

9 comments:

Emily said...

It was very pretty, but I don't understand the video very well. Was the older woman her mother?

Noy said...

i will send a message

Win said...

Why don't the boy and the girl contact with each other via cell phones in this age of technology?

Noy said...

its part of the song. It's made this way so that we are able to feel/see their pain in being together but never really getting to stay together. In reality of course we can use our cell phone but if the video was made that way then how would we understand their love?

Unknown said...

Jessica from Philippines

I really love this song...

Kon Dee said...

Nicely done. Kudos to u. Ty

Noy said...

i must clarify that i didn't translate them and write the lyrics.. I got it off of another website.

Anonymous said...

If i am not mistaken the original singer is a male singer by the name of Boey or something right?

Noy said...

i did not know that. So this is a remix? Now I want to know.