Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Cooking

I love summer time. For many reasons but the number one reason would be all the grilling and cooking. I love, well i should say, we love to grill outside when the weathers' great. And we use charcoal, we don't like the gas grills. The charcoal gives the food this nice smokey smell and taste to it that doesn't even compare to gas grills. Yeah it takes more time to start up the charcoal and everything but i guarantee it is worth it.

That's why i love the Summer season. It's nice and warm, ok sometimes way too hot but i'll take it compared to the snow. It's the time of the year for our family to pack up and go on our vacations since the kids are off school too. Summer has its' many good traits!


Just a few of our summer grilling! Show us yours, what do you like to put on the grill or cook?

2 comments:

Emily said...

They all look so good! I love grilling. My dad grills oysters and that is my favorite way to eat them.

Noy said...

I like oysters too. I just tried them last year and i like them. Have you tried grilling the big rock clams on the grill? Very good. (with spicy sauce of course)