Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mommy is "Noy"

So today while i was typing a note to my dear friend, my daughter was sitting beside and watching me do it. She was pretty amazed that i was typing at warp speed and not looking at my hands. Then she noticed that my notes' size was smaller than the size of my friends' note. I was responding back to her email. So she asked her brother, and i will be quoting.

Naree: "Nilun why is moms' letter size smaller than Margie's?"
Nilun: "Probably because mom set her font and letter size to be a small size and Margie has her big"
Naree: "Oh i know! Because mom is "noy". Everything about her is "noy" even her letter size!"

And they both laugh  hysterically! Seriously these kids will not let me live this name down. If you understand what i'm talking about than obviously you've been reading my blog, if you don't understand the funniness of it than you'll have to go back and read my blog. Because i will not repeat what my name means again.


Don't you just love kids?

No comments: