Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Academic Awards!

Today the middle school had an award for the kids who are in the honor roll and have high GPAs. Nilun and Jasmine were among the kids who were honored at the award! Can you tell i'm a proud mommy and aunt right now?

I am so very proud of what these two have accomplish. They worked hard and it's great that they are being recognized and rewarded for it.They will grow to be wonderful and successful adults! I am beyond proud. They have kept up their grades all through middle school and I hope {I KNOW that they will} continue to be bright kids. I couldn't ask for better.
I took them shopping to reward them for such a job well done. And to let them know that their hard work is appreciated. We haven't been to the mall in months so it was well deserved for all. :)

Lien was able to come out and join me at the award ceremony so we can both be there to support them. We are both very proud and beaming parents!

1 comment:

Gaskin Girl said...

Way to go everyone! What an exciting day! You all look terrific!