Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweet Home...Ohio?

We are back from our anual family vacation to Tennessee. It has been great being out there and spending time with family and friends. But I'm also glad we are home. I've missed my bed so much. For the first 2 nights we slept on the floor...wood floor i must add. And it is not a very good place to sleep. We had soo many people in the house. That was the reason why we were on the floor. So glad we got to sleep on the sofa bed after everyone left.
We did so much while we were out there. I think i gained about 10 pounds...seriously!!!! All we did was eat, play and sleep and did the whole thing over again. We would be eating and someone will be asking "what are we eating for dinner?" Seriously!!!! Wow!
But that's how it is when we're out there and we won't have it any other way.
Yuki was probably home sick though. We couldn't let him roam like he does here at home. He was tied up pretty much all the time so i think next year we will have to find a sitter for him. He misses home so bad. Sorry boy! But i see he still had a little fun.
I will be posting pictures up soon. I can't wait to share the pictures, we had such a great time. Can't wait to share our adventures!

Oh and on a sadder note. My laptop died. Like totally and permanately died on me. So we will be looking for a new laptop. Hate it.

No comments: