Wednesday, March 31, 2010

back in action?


It's been a while since I've updated my blog. In the beginning I thought I'd be posting all the time, but things have been so busy that i've neglected my blog. It's been a few weeks and i don't think i'll be able to catch up.

Since my moms' surgery on March 16th, things have been a bit busy. I've been splitting my time between moms' house and my own. Mom is doing well now, doing things on her own. So glad and thankful that her surgery went well.
I killed my time at the hospital by drawing this picture. It was a long surgery. I even finished a magazine plus had a 30 minute lunch! The picture didn't come out the way i wanted it to but it's ok. My husband helped with the nose since i'm bad with noses and hands! That's why most of my drawings are mainly of the face!
Soccer season has begun! Usually we'll be very busy around this time. My schedule is pretty hectic. During the day I'm going to try to clean up the house for Spring cleaning and maybe....MAYBE finally finish all my laundry! Good luck with that! 
I love soccer season, even if we are busy. Since i was a kid, probably when i was in junior high, i always told myself i'd be a soccer mom! And well i am! I'm just happy to be out with them...yes wind, snow or rain i'm out there! Naree had her practice today. Her is schedule is not so bad. Wednesdays and Fridays for Naree. Niluns' is Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and sometimes Saturday....now that's a lot!!!! Jasmines is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays i think. Sometimes I scramble to get all the kiddos to their practices and some days it's smooth. But i enjoy it! I can't wait for the games to start!!!! I'll be out there cheering them on and yes i do get loud...some times! Can't help it!
A few weeks ago, we were invited to Avas' 1st birthday party!!! It has been a while since i've seen her and her family. It was so nice to see everyone again. Ava has grown to be such a beautiful girl! I know she'll be a heart breaker when she gets older! Watch out Latsamy and Greg, you'll going to have your hands full. I love this family!!!! 
Last week Naree got sick! At first we thought it was just her normal fever/cold kinda sick. This year she has been sick A LOT!!! She missed a lot of school so the school sent me a letter stating that from now on I'd need a doctors' note for each time she is sick. Which is really not to my liking! I really do not want to take her to see a doc just cuz she got a cold or something because i have to pay a co-pay and usually it's just for the doc to tell me she has a cold and tell me to give her Tylenol! A waste of my time and money right? I'm sure a lot of parents will agree with me. But with the school warning me i had to comply or they would take me in and have a meeting with me! So turns out it was a good idea to go in. She has bronchitis!!!! And it was good that i caught in early or she would have been worst!
She is doing well now, she's down to using it twice a day instead of every four hours! She likes to take her treatment, which i find really funny because most kids would hate to use that thing. It's so loud! But she loves it and she actually shows it off like it's some kind of trophy or something! What a silly kid!!! Gotta love her!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am glad you updated..I was starting to worry about you ;)